This content is part of a series.
Come One, Come All (2 of 3)
Series: Missing Person
1. It is the most exclusive club in the world. There is only one qualification that will get you into this club. Amazingly, it is not money. Carlos Slim Helù is the richest person in the world. His net worth is $70.6 billion dollars. Bill Gates is the richest person in America and his net worth is $60.4 billion, but neither man can buy his way into this club.
2. It is not fame. The two most famous people in the world, the most recognizable faces are Muhammad Ali and Tiger Woods. Neither one could get into this club.
3. It is not popularity. According to Twitter, among the most popular people on the planet are Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry. None of them would be allowed into this club.
4. It is not influence. Surveys show that the three most influential people of the 21st century were Steve Jobs, Oprah Winfrey, and Mark Zuckerberg - the founder of Facebook. None of them would be allowed into this club.
5. The most exclusive club in the world only has five living members and there is only one qualification that will get you into this club - only one requirement. Guess what it is? A title. The title is - President of the United States. The most exclusive club in the world is known as ''The President's Club.''
6. There is another club that, to me, is far more fascinating, far more exciting, and far more important, and it is the most inclusive club in the world. That club is made up of followers of Jesus. The only you must have to be a candidate to join this club is to be a missing person. A missing person is anyone who is far from God that can be invited to come near to God.
7. There is an ''Amber Alert'' on anyone who is far from God. Jesus even said the reason why He left heaven and came to earth was to find and rescue missing persons. He said in Luke 19:10,
''The Son of Man has come to seek and to save the lost.'' (Luke 19:10, E ...
There are 16322 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.