This content is part of a series.
Peter: The Failure and Faith behind the Book (1 of 18)
Series: 1 Peter - Surviving the Storm
1 Peter 1:1-4
The who, what, where, when, and why:
1 Peter 1:1, Luke 5:1-11, Matthew 4:18-20, 16:13-28, 26:31-75, John 21:1-22
''Churchy'' words made simple:
1 Peter 1:1-2, 2 Peter 3:9, Ephesians 1:3-5
The three roles of God:
1 Peter 1:2-4, John 3:16, Acts 1:8, Romans 5:8-10, Galatians 2:20
1. The Father does the choosing.
2. The Spirit sets us apart and changes us.
3. Through Jesus we are forgiven and daily made right.
- The result is a salvation that is past, present, and future.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. As we start this new sermon series, we learn of Peter' ...
There are 1618 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 809 character sample of the full content.