This content is part of a series.
To Thrive Is To Have Vision (5 of 5)
Introduction: Choose the imperishable. See the invisible. Do the impossible. We must see with the eye of faith, seeing the invisible, seeing in the Spirit God's dream for our life. God desires to commune with our spirit. He desires to speak to us clearly. We need to listen to His voice and trade our plan for our life for God's plan for our life. Helen Keller was once asked what would be worse than being blind. Her reply was "To have sight and no vision."
Vision is seeing into the future, a seeing into the invisible realm. Vision is a faith word, a reaching into the future. It is the promise of what is to come, the title deed of what is yours but does not yet exist - you must reach. Vision is a God-thought, a higher realm of thinking, receiving the God-purposes by grasping the God-thought. Vision is a Holy Spirit work, the Holy Spirit in us working for us so that we may hit the target. Vision is a perseverance word. With this element, the dreams of our heart will find fulfillment.
I. THE THRIVE LIFE
1. Living a flourishing life is growing spiritually with commitment to God's House and a vital connection to God's people. It is using everything I have to serve in any way possible at all times.
2. Thrive words: flourish, prosper, blessed, favor, increase, success
3. To thrive is to grow: to develop in your spiritual inner man and to amplify the Christ nature in you to live like Jesus and share His love
4. To thrive is to commit: to dedicate oneself to the purposes of God by giving my life, my energy, and my resources
B. TO THRIVE IS TO HAVE VISION
1. To have vision is to see with the heart, making the unseen visible and the unknown possible, believing you are born for something significant.
2. 1 Kings 3:5 At Gibeon the Lord appeared to Solomon in a dream by night; and God said, "Ask! What shall I give you?"
3. Jer. 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think ...
There are 11552 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.