This content is part of a series.
Leaving All In God's Hands (2 of 2)
Intro: We most certainly need to leave everything in God's hands and this will take a great deal of faith. But we know that where faith is at work, peace is the result.
I. AMAZING PEACE IN EVERY SEASON OF LIFE
A. AMAZING PEACE
1. Peace is a state of fulfillment, completeness, and wholeness in every area of your life, that is built on faith and found only in Christ and living in the presence of God, affecting your entire life - health, relationships, emotions, and finances.
2. Peace is wholeness found in Christ that affects every area of life
3. Peace is having an inner place of rest, security, and trust
4. Peace is freedom from anxiety, worry, fear, and vain imaginations
5. Peace is to sit down in one's heart while the world is standing in chaos around you
B. PEACE IN THE STORM
1. Without exception, everyone will experience storms: mild, strong, hazardous, or severe. Our anchor in storms is the peace of God that surpasses all understanding and allows us to say, "It is well with my soul."
2. Peace has come in the person and work of Christ, peace that opens our shut doors and releases our fears, peace that says, "Jesus draw near to us, abide in us, and burn in us."
C. PEACE LEAVES ALL IN GOD'S HANDS
1. Peace is letting go and trusting all in God's hands, knowing that He will make all things right. Peace hears and obeys all God says with faith and trust, then leaves all in His hands for Him to work.
2. Peace and Faith: Where faith is at work, peace is the result!
Luke 8:48 And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
II. FAITH TO LET GO
Luke 17:5 And the apostles said to the Lord, "Increase our faith."
A. RECOGNIZE YOUR OWN HELPLESSNESS AND NEED.
1. Hopelessness united with faith produces prayer.
2. It is not my strength, my power or my ideas. Without God I can do nothing.
2 Cor. 12:10 Fo ...
There are 12601 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.