This content is part of a series.
A Strange Place To Set Up Camp (15 of 21)
Series: The Jesus Chronicles Part II
Pastor Chris Brown
I HAVE TO STAY WHERE - WITH WHO?
- There's no place like Corinth…
- Nothing to fear…
- Whatever it takes…
- Is it in you?
ONE MORE THING TO NOTE:
- The power of a great marriage…
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching on A Strange Place To Set Up Camp, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. As we enter the Christmas season, what are one or two things you look forward to the most? Are there any things that you're not looking forward to?
2. As you look back on this quarter, what are one or two things about your Growth Group experience that you have appreciated most? (It can be time spent together, a service project, spiritual breakthrough, growth challenge, or anything else.)
This week's homework will focus on 1 Corinthians, one of the letters Paul wrote to the church he started in Corinth. The letter was written one to three years after Paul's year and a half stay in that city.
1. Chris talked about Paul's willingness to do "whatever it takes" to preach the Gospel in Corinth and start a church there. In 1 Corinthians 9:24-27, Paul uses the analogy of athletic competition to express th ...
There are 2817 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1408 character sample of the full content.