This content is part of a series.
The Nine Believing Heart Expectations (6 of 8)
Series: The X Factor
Introduction: Expectation is realized when a person believes and moves toward the full life God has promised. Fullness of expectation leads to fullness of life, which everyone desires yet not everyone achieves. Living life to the full necessitates a heart full of expectation. The first step to getting the things you want out of life is to decide to want. Decide to believe and let your believe grow into an energized believing heart that secures all the expectations you could and should have now.
A. KEY SCRIPTURE
1. Rom. 15:13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
2. Rom. 15:13, Message: Oh! May the God of green hope fill you up with joy, fill you up with peace, so that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit, will brim over with hope!
3. Expectation: To have a strong desire and be filled with anticipation and confidence in obtaining what is hoped for and expected.
B. ROMANS 15:13 AND BELIEVING
1. Key phrases:
a. Believing you may abound in hope
b. So that your believing lives, filled with the life-giving energy of the Holy Spirit…
c. Believing, resulting in your super-abounding in the fullness of new expectations…
a. To have absolute trust in the words of another
b. To have a firm conviction as to the ability of someone
c. To be dependable, faithful, credible, trustworthy
3. Suffering from the numb heart syndrome (see Gen. 45:26)
a. To be numb is to be cold, indifferent, deadened
b. To be emotionally exhausted
4. Prayer of a Believing Heart: Remove from my heart all hardness, indifference or deadness. Fill my heart with a new trust and confidence to believe Your word at all times. Today I move to a larger place, leaving the smallness behind. I choose to have a more than enough attitude of expectation.
There are 19258 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.