This content is part of a series.
Our Father’s Thoughts On Fathering (17 of 17)
Series: The Unknown Prophets
Pastor Chris Brown
The golden thread that most people miss:
Malachi 4:4-6, Luke 1:17
What God knows, that we often forget:
Malachi 2:13-16, 4:4-6
-Every kid needs a home, not a house to grow up in.
- Ladies: Put your marriage ahead of mothering.
- Guys: Put your marriage ahead of all else.
Back to the basics of parenting:
Ephesians 6:1-4, Proverbs 13:24, 14:26, 22:6, Deuteronomy 6:1-9, Mark 3:24-25,
Joshua 24:14-15, Ezekiel 18, Acts 8:26-35
- What you do is more important than what you say.
- See your kids as your mission field…not your minions.
- Seek to understand, not just to be understood.
- Kids spell love T - ...
There are 1495 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 748 character sample of the full content.