The Lost Stories of Easter
Pastor Chris Brown
SETTING THE SCENE:
You Don't Know Who You Are Dealing With
Jesus Claimed To:
- Be equal with God.
John 5:18, 8:58-59, 10:30-38, 12:45, 14:7-10, 16:15, 17:11-22
- Be the voice of God.
Matthew 5:17-44, Mark 13:31, John 6:63, 8:51-52, 14:23-24
- Have authority over all things.
Matthew 8:27, 28:18, Mark 1:27, John 5:27
- Determine people's destiny.
Matthew 7:21-23, Luke 12:8-9, John 3:14-19, 5:22-27, 6:40, 6:51, 8:12, 10:7-21, 14:6
- Forgive sins.
Mark 2:5-12, Luke 5:20-24
You Don't Know What You Are Invited To
3 THINGS TO REMEMBER:
1. Sunday is just a small part of Easter.
2. No one can earn their way into the party.
3. There is no middle ground…
We can only accept or reject the invitation.
Growth Group Homework
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
1. There are a variety of ways people celebrate Easter. What was it like in your household growing up? Has it changed over the years?
2. Chris talked about who Jesus claimed to be in this week's teaching. How do you think the average person on the stree ...
There are 2357 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1178 character sample of the full content.