The True Purpose of Christmas
Helpful Holiday Diet Tips
1. If no one sees you eat it, it has no calories
2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, they cancel each other out
3. If you eat standing up, it doesn't count!
4. STRESSED is just DESSERTS spelled backwards
5. If you eat the food off someone else's plate, it doesn't count
6, Cookie pieces contain no calories because the process of breakage cause calorie leakage
7. Food used for medicinal purposes have no calories. This includes: any chocolate used for energy, brandy, cheesecake, and Haagen-Daz Ice Cream
8. When eating with someone else, calories don't count if you both eat the same amount
9. Movie-related foods are much lower in calories simply because they are a part of the entertainment experience and not part of one's personal fuel. This includes: Milk Duds, popcorn with butter, Junior Mints, Snickers, and Gummi Bears.
We are coming into one of the best times of the year, and that is the Christmas season. How many of you have already started your Christmas shopping? How many are already finished. How many are not going to shop? Well, it is a busy time of the year, and when we keep our focus on the real significance of Christmas, it can be the best time of the year. I plan to preach a series of Christmas messages over the next couple of weeks on Sunday Mornings and Sunday Evenings, which I hope will help keep our attention on the true meaning of Christmas.
This morning, I want to examine the purpose of Christmas. Tonight, we will explore one of my favorite Christmas characters, that being Mary, the mother of Jesus! I hope that you will make plans to be here tonight, as we discover what the Scriptures have to say about the most famous woman of all! Mary! But this morning we will take a few moments and look at the real significance of what Christmas is all about! I love the decorations, the Christmas songs, the l ...
There are 27020 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.