This content is part of a series.
Open Doors and Closed Doors (2 of 4)
Series: Raiding Hell
Pastor Chris Brown
A Few Facts To Start With:
Every Christian is called to make a difference.
Matthew 5:13-16, 1 Peter 4:10, Colossians 4:2-6
Not every situation is an open door.
Matthew 7:6, 10:1-20, Acts 16:6-10
Remember that even Jesus and the disciples got rejected.
Mark 10:17-27, Acts 13:49-14:7
Judge success by your obedience, not their decision.
On average it takes six people to make a difference.
1 Corinthians 3:1-9
Six Tips for Sharing Your Faith:
1. Start with prayer, and one person.
2. Begin with your actions, not your words.
3. To be listened to, start listening.
4. If no one is questioning…stop answering.
5. Keep to simple truths, not rocket science.
6. Leave them with something to do.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. Chris talked about looking for open doors when it comes to sharing our ...
There are 2004 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1002 character sample of the full content.