This content is part of a series.
NOTE: This sermon is part 7 and 8 of a 12 part sermon series. Two sermons outlines are included in this download.
Part 7: The Issues of Life
I. The Love of Life. v. 1
N.B. "Dearly beloved", lit. Divinely loved.
A. Originated by God's love to them. Romans 5:8
B. Demonstrated by God's love in Paul-"longed for."
C. Consummated by God's life in each-brothers.
II. The Joy of Life. v. 1
N.B. People were Paul's joy.
A. He enjoyed meeting people.
B. He enjoyed influencing people.
C. He enjoyed leading people.
Part 8: All-Round Christianity
I. An All-Round Life.
A. How to greet every day.
Rejoice in the Lord-ALWAYS. v. 4
1. Because of certainty of ultimate triumph.
2. Because of assurance of divine purpose.
3. Because of enjoyment of fresh discoveries.
B. How to treat every person.
Respect-ALL things. v. 6
N.B. Moderation lit. fairness, reasonableness.
1. Because God made all men.
2. Because Christ died for all men.
3. Because Spirit strives with all men.
Respect requires-understanding, openness, love, contact.
C. How to meet every problem.