Marriage, when approached from a human perpective, lacks the richness which only God can impart. Church life is similar and can only be experienced properly when seen in its divine dimension.
I. The Significance of Church Life.
A. God's intention for the church.
1. To demonstrate the mystery. 2:10
2. To show forth the glory. 2:21
B. Christ's interest in the church.
1. The subject of His death. 5:25
2. The object of His love. 5:25
b. Feeding. 5:29
c. Directing. 5:23
3. The means of His action. 5:31-32
C. Christian involvement in the church.
1. Living a life that is worthy. 4:1
2. Living a life that is willing. 4:2-3
3. Living a life that is working. 4:12
4. Living a ...
There are 1553 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 776 character sample of the full content.