Five Windows For Your Church
Introduction: The windows of heaven represent the unlimited resources God has in store for each church: resources of clear vision for the church, of the right team people added to the church, of new buildings and new property, of favor, of new ideas, of evangelism opportunities, etc. God desires to open His windows and pour out like a floodgate opening at a dam, pouring forth overwhelming and abundant blessings. The windows of heaven are to be opened so we may receive God's unlimited provisions and release them by opening the windows in our church.
I. HEAVEN'S TREASURES SCRIPTURALLY
Malachi 3:10 See if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it. (NIV)
Malachi 3:10 See if I don't open up heaven itself to you and pour out blessings beyond your wildest dreams. (Message)
A. THROW OPEN
1. To make suddenly and dramatically more accessible
2. To open forcefully and with purpose
1. Capable of being opened or shut
2. A means of entrance or access
3. A means of pouring out unhindered and unlimited provisions
2. God's dwelling place
3. God's throne
4. High above
5. Filled with His treasures
1. To transmit from God's abundance to our needs.
2. To confer abundant and effective life on someone.
3. To give liberally all that is needed to create a better life.
1. Wealth of any kind or in any form that is stored up and kept in reserve.
Deuteronomy 28:12,23 The Lord will open to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season, and to bless all the work of your hand. You shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow…and your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron.
There are 25135 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.