This content is part of a series.
Step Forward And Stretch Out (1 of 5)
Series: Divine Intervention
Introduction: The whole will of God includes God's will for our finances. It is part of the total counsel of God. In a season of economic storms and a climate of unease, we must not give way to the climate of fear that surrounds us, but have confidence in the Divine Intervention of God. This is a time when we step up and God steps in. This is our time to position ourselves for miracles.
I. DIVINE INTERVENTION DEFINED
1. Divine intervention is when God steps into my world, changing the course of events with an outcome of His choosing and making. This outcome positions me for divine provision, blessing, favor, and abundance, and enables me to become a blessing to others, to my church, and to the nations of the world.
2. Divine intervention words
b. Get involved
c. Exert influence
d. Use power
e. Take action
f. Undertake for another
g. Turn around
h. Give opportunities
i. Change circumstances
j. Bring a new day
k. Look out for
B. DIVINE INTERVENTION WITH GOD
1. God comes between
2. God appears suddenly
3. God steps in powerfully
4. God interrupts circumstances
5. God interferes by force
6. God takes a decisive role
C. DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR FINANCES
1. Prayer: Lord, I stand in faith believing that You have a divine intervention for my life and finances. I believe You can step in by Your great power and great grace. Intervene so that I can be blessed and be a blessing to others.
2. This is a time to activate faith for divine intervention in our personal finances, businesses, and church that will release supernatural supply in such quantity and scope that it fully meets present needs and future vision challenges.
II. DIVINE INTERVENTION FOR THE WITHERED HAND
Mark 3:2-5 So they watched Him closely, whether He would heal him on the Sabbath, so that they might accuse Him. And He said to the m ...
There are 8377 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.