This content is part of a series.
Loving And Relating To Others (3 of 5)
Series: Relationships Last A Lifetime
Introduction: Our relationship series is finding its way into the heart of every person one way or the other. Everything for which Jesus died, shed His blood, went to the cross, the pain and suffering - everything is for people. Jesus died for people, not material things. Everything Jesus loves is in a person. Life is all about people.
So far in this series, we have set out to follow the Matthew 22:37 principle: love God, love yourself, and love others. Our relationship to others is a direct result of our inner health and the values we place on people. Society is defined as a web of relationships that requires all parties to work and contribute their share in order to achieve a relatable society. Good relationships build family, business, church, and society. A spiritually formed person loves God by following Jesus and loving others.
A. RIGHT STARTING PLACE
1. Relationships are multifaceted connections between people of all ages, in all places, for all of life, that bring fulfillment and enhance our destiny, helping us live a full, satisfying life.
2. Matthew 22:37-39 Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"
B. RIGHT PLAN
C. LOVING AND RELATING TO OTHERS
1. Choosing to value people by loving and caring for others, forgiving, accepting, reaching out to people, looking for opportunities to love like Jesus.
2. "The doors of history hinge on the extraordinary decisions of ordinary people."
1. Ephesians 5:1-2 Therefore be imitators of God as dear children. And walk in love, as Christ also has loved us and given Himself for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweet-smelling aroma.
2. Romans 13 ...
There are 13482 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.