This content is part of a series.
Happiness in High Def (4 of 5)
Series: Life in HD
1. With each passing day, I find myself wishing that I could get to do life twice. I wish I could live a second life knowing all that I've learned in the first one. About the time you think you have this thing called ''life'' figured out, it is over.
2. If I could live a second-life, knowing what I know now, I would go into it wanting (if possible) to live a happy man and die a happy man, but with this qualifier. I would want to make sure it is the kind of happiness that is eternal, the kind of happiness I could take with me after I die. I believe there are a lot of people who ''live happy'' and ''die happy'', but their happiness dies the moment they do.
3. On the other hand, I do believe there is a way to live ''truly happy'' and die ''truly happy'' only to find out after you die, that real eternal, permanent, happiness has just begun.
4. Do you want to be happy? I know that is a dumb question, because everybody wants to be happy. The founding fathers of our country recognized this for they even put in the constitution the right to ''life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.''
5. The bigger question is, ''are you happy? Are you happy with your life? Are you happy with your marriage? Are you happy with your job? Are you happy with your finances? Are you happy with your relationships? Are you happy with your singleness if you are not married? Are you happy with who you are, where you are and what you are accomplishing with your life?''
6. We are in a series called ''life in high-def.'' if you have ever seen anything in high-definition, you know how super clear and how sharp it is. What would a super-clear, super sharp life look like? More specifically today, what would true happiness look like in high-def?
7. Contrary to what some people, god is not some cosmic kill-joy that can't stand it when we are happy and loves it when we are not. God wants you ...
There are 17513 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.