The God You Can Trust
James introduces us to the God we can trust in James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. NKJV
Trusting God is something you can start doing this morning. May I introduce you this morning to the God you can trust, or if you know Him, may I reintroduce you? The vehicle that takes us up to meet God is His Holv Book the Bible.
Sometimes it is hard to relate to the sheer eneormity of the Universe and the staggering powers displayed up there. So to help us God came here. This morning God says meet me through Jesus.
Hebrews 1:3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image (Greek character) of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, NKJV
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.NKJV
2 Corinthians 4:6-7 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. 7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us.NKJV
God's Word or the Bible is the onlv book in all the historv of earth the paints the biographical portrait of a person like Jesus. No one else was ever like Him and none will ever come that is like Him.
- Jesus Christ lived perfectly upon an earth flooded by evil.
- Jesus lived unstained by the darkest staining agents poured across His life.
- Jesus lived unmarred by the most desperate forces arrayed against His soul.
- Jesus lived untainted by the virulent infectious world into which He poured out His soul.
- All the alluring glitter never swayed Him.
- All the demons of the Pit never swept Him a,,vav.
- All the powers of Hell never succee ...
There are 20600 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.