"SHARING MY BURDENS"
August 8, 1993
Galatians 6:2 means:
"Burden" - that which is heavy.
Word picture: Bed with it and get up with it.
"Bear" - to carry, to endure.
"Fulfill" - to fill up.
"Law of Christ" - love God and your neighbor.
Therefore, in obedience to God's Word I want to share
with you the burdens I carry tonight about our church.
There is real danger to not looking honestly at where
I. THE BURDEN OF OUR PRAYER MINISTRY.
Danger of Pride:
Forgetting that it was God, not us, who is moving
and who had done things among us.
Corporations today - many churches have
We must pray now, more than ever before.
II. THE BURDEN OF ASSIMILATING OUR NEW
CONVERTS AND MEMBERS.
* Greatest challenge of any church today.
Steps we have taken:
1. More organization of our Bible Study
2. Team Ministry -> Christian Leadership
3. As a staff and as a church we are aware
of this problem.
Jesus didnot even get them all.
I do not come to you with concrete answers to this
plaguing problem; however, I do have a few
1. We all have to catch the burden and the
vision of addressing this weakness.
2. Our Bible Study Ministry must become more
organized in each age division.
Care group ministry.
3. A monitoring system needs to be set up
that helps us ...
There are 2827 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1414 character sample of the full content.