HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR CHURCH
May 20, 1990
A basic introductory statement:
"It is almost impossible for a person who prays in the Spirit for the church to be negative and critical of the church. In time, God wiil change your heart or lead you to another church in a godly manner."
"Come Kingdom of God - Be done will of God - on earth, as it is in heaven."
(Yourself, your family, your church)
A brief look at the text: (Ephesians 3:20-21)
When you pray for your church remember:
1. Jesus is able to do anything
2. Jesus can do something that is beyond all you ask or think.
3. Jesus' power to the church is the Holy Spirit.
4. Jesus is to receive all glory in the church.
Intercessory Prayer Ministry (how many do one hour), God's 300, Prayer Chapel
"HOW TO PRAY FOR YOUR CHURCH"
I. PRAY FOR THE ANNOINTING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT TO BE ON YOUR PASTOR.
1. Pray for his leadership to be annointed. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
2. Pray for he and his family to be annointed with protection from the evil one.
3. Pray for his study time to be annointed.
4. Pray for his ministry of teaching and preaching to be annointed (even while he preaches)
5. Pray his life verse in his life and ministry. (Psalm 75:6-7)
"For not from the east, nor from the west, nor from the desert comes exaltation;
But God is the Judge; He puts down one, and exalts another.
II. PRAY FOR CHURCH LEADERSHIP TO HAVE WISDOM AND POWER. (James 1:5)
1. Ministerial Staff/Support Staff
2. Sunday School, Music, Finances.
3. Shiloh Christian School
5. First Alive Kinderkare
6. Finance Committee, Shilo ...
There are 3348 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1674 character sample of the full content.