FBC, SPRNGDA]KE, ANSAS
(3.) ) j~j NMay 10, 1987 (AM)
"THERE ARE GIANUS IN YOUR LIFE"
Numbers 13:1-2, 25-33
INThODUCTION: Coping with life--We live in a society with
mitiple needs! Giants such as loneliness, depression, etc.
How many giants exist in your life today? Are you overconir
them? There are giants in your life!
Etlanation of Text: Moses was instructed to send out 12
spies into the-land, scope out Canaan--inherited pronise,
40 days, Fruit, milk and honey, beautiful place. Ten said,
"we cannot do it and go--giants in land." Josh and Caleb
said,"we can do it." Voted on it and majority won God's will
was not accomplished.
I. TE GIANTS IN YOUR LIFE.
1. Giant of intimidation.(28)
To frighten--Satan is master intimidator.
2. Giant of Inferiority.(28)
To make you feel less than you are.
3. Giant of blurred vision.(28)
Not able to see the ultimate-limited vision.
4. Giant of "stinkin' thinkin" (31)
"We are not able"--Bad attitude!
1. Gave a bad report.
2. Poisoned all the people by their report.
3. All lived out of God's will for another period of yrs
II. OVR0!1NG THE GIANTS IN YOUR LIFE.
I. Claiming the promises of God.
2. Hearing the voice of God.
3. Following God and God alone.
1. You will be in the will of God.
2. You will receive the best of God.
3. You will experience the power of God.
J & C--Canaan could be taken.(14:6-9)
J & C--Only ones to go into Canaan.(14:30)
J & C--Only ones alive from original group.(26:64-65)
J & C--Especially Caleb was the first to get land in Canaan
45 years later.(i , JOSHUA 14:6-15)
I Then the Lord spoke to Moses saying,
2 "Send out for yourself men so ...
There are 3527 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1764 character sample of the full content.