This content is part of a series.
THE SEXUAL REVOLT
SERIES: THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
A. THERE IS GREAT PRESSURE BEING PLACED ON PEOPLE TODAY IN THE
AREA OF SEXUALITY.
1. This subject is being discussed everywhere but where it needs to be
discussed. In the home and in the church home.
2. There are over 400 references in the Bible to this topic.
B. There are two wrong attitudes when it comes to sexuality.
1. Sex is dirty and vulgar and not to be discussed.
a. Hebrews 13:4 "Marriage is honorable in all, and the bed undefiled."
b. Sex in marriage is good.
c. God created sexuality and nothing God created is bad.
2. Sexual license. No parameters to sexuality. Sex is ok at all times with all
people. Society has taken off the boundaries to sexuality and have dirtied
what God intended as good.
ill. A. Rogers "There was a time when the air was clean and immorality was
C. THE SEVENTH COMMANDMENT DEALS WITH THIS SUBJECT.
1. To adulterate means to make impure.
2. To make impure something that is beautiful.
D. TODAY WE WILL TALK ABOUT:
1. The perversion of sexuality.
2. The pressue of sexuality.
3. The prison of sexuality man's way.
4. The power to overcome the perversion of sexuality.
I. THE PERVERSION OF SEXUALITY.
Satan has always attempted to pervert that which is good.
The seventh commandment applies to all perverted sexuality.
1. Sex before marriage.
2. The term fornication translates porneo and means i ...
There are 6035 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.