WITNESSES FROM ANOTHER WORLD
May 2, 1993
A. ill. News interview: What if you could
bring someone from hell what would he say?
1. People in hell primarily interested in
people on earth.
2. Luke 16. The rich man had much to say
about his concern for those on earth.
B. Why bring people from hell.
1. Those who do not learn from history
are destined to repeat it.
2. Those who do not learn from the mis-
takes of others will repeat them.
II. JUDAS ISCARIOT. MATTHEW 27:3-4
A. THE ACKNOWLEDGMENTS OF JUDAS.
1. I PROFESSED THE RELIGION OF JESUS, BUT
I DID NOT POSSESS A RELATIONSHIP WITH
a. Almost everyone is religious.
b. There are many ways people adopt
a particular religion.
(2) Formal action such as
confirmation, baptism, or
completion of a class.
(3) Personal request to join.
c. Often becoming a Christian is
confused with adopting thee rel.
of a particular denomin ...
There are 7921 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.