This content is part of a series.
A Sneak Preview of the Battle of Armageddon (5 of 8)
Series: A Sneak Preview of Coming Attractions
1. In July of this year, Michael Vatis, head of a new FBI-led interagency center to protect critical U.S. infrastructure told a special Senate panel on the Y2K technology glitch, that one of the things the U.S. is preparing for as the year 2000 approaches is possible violence from cults, guerrillas, hate-groups and end-of-the-world-fearing zealots. Vatis cited in particular groups that believe the world is on the verge of a final apocalyptic struggle.
2. From movies, to games, to political discussions, we are constantly hearing about an apocalyptic struggle and the war of all wars, Armageddon. The simple truth is, there will be a war of all wars and a battle of all battles. I do not classify myself among the ''Doomsayers'' but I do know that Bible describes an apocalyptic struggle called Armageddon.
3. According to the Canadian Army Journal, since 3600 B.C. the world has known only 292 years of peace. During this period there have been 14,531 wars, large and small, in which 3,640,000,000 people have been killed. The value of the destruction would pay for a golden belt around the world 97.2 miles in width and about 33 feet thick.
4. Of all wars that have been fought, the greatest is yet to be. It is one of the future events that the Bible describes. Thus far we have considered 4 future events: the Rapture, the Judgment Seat, the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and the Tribulation period.
5. As we saw, the Tribulation is a period of 7 years upon this earth following the return of Jesus Christ. It will be a terrible and horrible time on earth as God's wrath is poured out on all Christ rejecting and God rejecting nations.
6. The Tribulation period will end with the battle of Armageddon. Let's take a sneak preview of the Battle of Armageddon and learn about this future event.
1. A BATTLE INAUGURATED BY THE LORD!
There are 10401 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.