Overcoming the Devil
Ephesians 6:10; Revelation 21:11
(1) The Devil Opposes "Satan"--Adversary
(2) The Devil Deceives
a. By Contradicting the Truth
b. By Counterfeiting the Truth
c. By Concealing the Truth
(3) Satan Accuses: "The accuser of the brethren..."
a. Accuses us to God
b. Accuses us to Man
c. Accuses us to Ourselves
THERE ARE THREE ELEMENTS OF VICTORY OVER THE DEVIL IN THE TEXT:
I. WE OVERCOME THROUGH THE DEATH OF THE LAMB
1. This is the ground of our victory. This is the fountain from which flows all victory. I John 3:8; Hebrews 2:14; Col. 2:14, 15, 16
2. The Devil knows his time is short. He knows better than we that he is a defeated enemy.
THE DEVIL IS BLUFFING;
(1) The blood gives me access to God.
(2) The blood frees me of accusation because it cleanses me from all sin and covers all sin from the eye of God.
(3) Roman ...
There are 1975 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 988 character sample of the full content.