The Revelation Of The Antichrist
Series: The Book Of Revelation
FOUR PARTS TO THIS TEACHING SERIES:
I. The Nature of the Antichrist
His origin - His description - His names
II. The Popularity of the Antichrist
- The popularity of his kingdom (Common Market)
- His emergence as a world figure
- The false prophet
III. The Mark of the Antichrist
- The wisdom it represents
- the system it represents
- the decision it represents
IV. The Dominion of the Antichrist
- His Kingdom - politics, economics and religion
- His relationship with Russia, Israel and U.S.
- One world government and religion
Part I - THE NATURE OF THE ANTICHRIST
1.) HIS ORIGIN
- He is a gentile,- Rv. 13:1 - the sea represents the nations of the world.
- Rv. 17:15 - ''.. waters where the harlot sits are peoples and multitudes ....''
- Daniel 9:26 - He rises as a political leader from the area of the old Roman empire.
(The same kingdom that destroyed Jerusalem.)
- Daniel 7:8;24 - He will ascend to his position of leadership as the replacement of three previous leaders.
- Rev. 13:4 - He gets his inspiration and authority from Satan.
- Rev. 13:5-7 - He is promoted by Satan for the purpose of destroying God's work on the earth and for promoting Satan as God.
2.) HIS NAMES
- Man of Sin (II Thess. 2:3)
- The Son of Perdition (II Thess. 2:3)
- The Lawless One (II Thess. 2:8)
- The Antichrist (I Jn. 2:22)
- The Angel of the Bottomless Pit (Rev. 9:11)
- The Beast (Rev. 11:7 ; 13:1)
3.) HIS DESCRIPTION
LEOPARD - (body) - deception
'Rev. 13:2- BEAR- (feet) - destruction
LION - (mouth) - intimidation
Part 2 - THE POPULARITY OF THE ANTICHRIST,
1) The Popularity of the Organization - European Common Market
a) Economic Influential
b) Politically Neutral
c) Spiritually Ecumenical
d) Militarily Vital
e) Geographically Accessible
2) The Popularity of the Person -
a) Personally Magnetic and Persuasive
b) Intellectually Brilliant - (econ ...
There are 7357 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.