The Power of Holy Convocation
Definition - ''Convocation'' - Heb. (miqra) - the calling together of an assembly
- ''Holv Convocation'' - the calling together of God's people, away from the world
and personal interests, to corporately set themselves apart for God.
I. THE FOUR OLD TESTAMENT CALLS TO HOLY CONVOCATION
1. The Sabbath Day - Leviticus 23:2
2. Feast of Unleavened Bread -
- Deut. 16:3-8/ I Cor. 5:7-8
3. Feast of Weeks (Pentecost)
- Deut. 16:9-12
4. Feast of Booths (Tabernacles)
- Deut. 16:13-15
II. THE PURPOSE OF HOLY CONVOCATION
1. Preserve and enhance our relationship with God.
- protect against busyness or neglect The Sabbath Day
2. Preserve and e ...
There are 1445 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 722 character sample of the full content.