This content is part of a series.
What Will God Do With Those Who Have Never Heard? (7 Of 18)
Series: Direct Answers to Difficult Questions
Dr. Stan Coffey
March 13, 1988
Romans 1:18-23 Romans 2:12-16 John 14:6
INTRODUCTION: Is Jesus Christ the only way to Heaven? Or is there another way? Or to put it another way, "Is God just? Is God fair?" Would it be right for God to let a person go to hell who has not believed on Jesus Christ if that one has never heard of Jesus Christ? The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus Christ is not a good way to Heaven or the best way to Heaven - but He is the only way to Heaven. But what about those who have never heard?
I. PROPOSITION NUMBER ONE: ALL MEN HAVE SOME LIGHT (revelation of the reality of God) PAUL CALLS TWO WITNESSES TO THE STAND
A. Witness No. 1 - Creation - Romans 1:18-19
1. "That which may be known of God is manifest in them"
2. "The invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen even His eternal power and godhead."
3. The Bible devotes only one verse to atheism - Ps. 14:1
B. Witness No. 2 - Conscience - Romans 2::14 ff
1. God's law is "written in their hearts," referring to those without the written law of God - Rom. 2:14
2. The existence of God and morality is internally expressed in their conscience - Rom. 2:14
II. PROPOSITION NUMBER TWO: LIGHT REFUSED INCREASES DARKNESS
A. The man without written law did know God - v. ...
There are 2830 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1415 character sample of the full content.