More Grace (3 of 4) by Benny Perez
This content is part of a series.More Grace (3 of 4)
Romans 5:17, 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
Today we continue a New Series for the New Year: More. I believe that this Year is a Year of More. That Jesus is More than enough for you and for me. That He is going to give you More Grace, Peace, Power and Purpose. More starts and ends with Jesus. He is More Than Enough For You
Text: Romans 5:17, 2 Corinthians 12:7-10
I. Grace Has Been Given
A. Jesus has given us
1. Abundance of Grace
2. Gift of Righteousness
B. You cannot earn what God has Given
1. God's blessings are based entirely on His Grace not our performance.
2. It is not about achieving but receiving!
Key Pt: Jesus has given all we need in this life to reign. We can overcome and be
Victorious in spite of all the challenges around us. Jesus has done it for us
So that now we can rest in Him.
What Is Grace: the power and desire to the will of God.
1. It is the unmerited Favor of God.
2. It is the unearned blessing of God.
3. It is freely given because of what Jesus had done not what we have done.
4. It cannot be earned, deserved or performed for. Simply received.
What About Problems?
II. Paul's Persistent Problem 2 Corinthians 12:7-8
A. Paul had a thorn in the flesh
1. It was a messenger from Satan
2. It was a persistent problem sent to keep him humble.
B. He asked the Lord
1. 3 times to take it away.
2. Paul prayed and asked the Lord to get rid of the problem.
Key Pt: There is nothing wrong with asking the Lord to take away a problem. Paul
Asked. But what do you do when you ask for the prob ...
There are 3358 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1679 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!