This content is part of a series.
I Declare There Is More Peace (1 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
John 14:23-30, Romans 5:1
I am beginning a New Series I Declare There Is More. You see I believe Jesus gave us His promises to remind us of Him. A Promise points us to the Promisor! Jesus is our wonderful Savior and Friend who gave us Precious Promises to not only believe but to declare.
When we declare out of our mouth the Word of God, something begins to happen to the atmosphere around us. The promises of God are to be declared and to be prayed. Don't just read the Bible but declare it and pray it.
The Bible makes it very clear that Death and life are in the power of the tongue. James says that as a rudder directs a ship so our words direct our life. Your words are an indication of what you believe.
I Declare that this is going to be the best series! I declare that Jesus is going to become more real to you and me. I declare the best is yet to come. I declare you are loved, significant and valuable to Jesus. I declare His Death, Burial and Resurrection has set you free to live life and life more
I Declare There Is More Peace
Text: John 14:23-30, Romans 5:1
I. What Is Peace
A. Peace comes from Shalom
1. It is not just about the absence of conflict.
2. It is about a sense of Wholeness or Completion.
B. It literally means nothing missing and nothing broken.
1. We think when all is calm we will have peace.
2. When all is calm you will be dead.
C. Life will have storms and challenges.
1. Jesus never promised us a life free of storms.
2. He promised us that we would have Him in the midst of the storms.
II. Jesus Gives Us Peace
A. Peace is a gift.
1. You cannot earn or deserve a gift.
2. It is given on the merit of the person giving the gift not on the receiver.
Key Pt: Peace is not something you have earned but something you have been given
B. Peace of Mind and Hea ...
There are 4831 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.