This content is part of a series.
I Declare There Is More Power - Part 1 (2 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
John 14:15-17, 25-26, Acts 1:4-8, Isaiah 40:29-31
I. Jesus Tells Us About The Holy Spirit
A. He is an Advocate, Helper, Encourager - Paraclete
1. Brought into to Motivate discouraged soldiers
2. Brought into to testify on your behalf in a court of law.
3. Brought into to consult with you on a specific situation.
B. He will never leave you.
1. He will be with you.
2. He will also be in you.
C. He is a Spirit of truth.
1. He will teach you everything by the scriptures.
2. He will remind you of everything Jesus taught.
D. He is a Gift From The Father
1. A gift cannot be earned or deserved.
2. A gift is given on the merit of the one giving the gift not the one receiving.
Key Pt: Romans 5:5 lets us know that the Holy Spirit fills our heart with love.
II. Dunamis gives us Miracle Power Act 1:8
Acts 5: 12
A. The early church was filled with the Miraculous
1. It was an everyday expectation for God to Manifest Miracles.
2. The book of Acts is filled with Miracle stories.
Key Pt: The Holy Spirit endues us with Power for Miracles. Miracles are needed
Today as much as yesterday.
B. The same Holy Spirit that came on the early church is on us today.
1. The same Power given to Peter has been given to me.
2. The same Power given to Paul has been given to me.
3. The same Power given to Phillip has been given to me.
C. The Word declares that the Kingdom is one of Power.
1. I Corinthians 2:4 -5 "And my speech and my preaching were not with
persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the
Spirit and of Power. That you faith should not be in the wisdom of
Men but in the Power of God.
2. I Corinthians 4: 20 "For the Kingdom of God is not in word but in
III. Dunamis gives us Moral Power
There are 4657 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.