This content is part of a series.
I Declare There Is More Provision (4 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
Matthew 6:33, 2 Corinthians 9:3-10
I Declare There Is More Provision for you and Generosity being released through you!!
Text: Matthew 6:33 NKJV, 2 Corinthians 9:3-10
Background: Paul is encouraging the believers in Corinth to give generous offerings to the believers in Jerusalem who are going through a difficult time. He begins to share with them the why and who of giving.
I. God Is Our Provider v.10
A. God is our provider/source
1. We are reminded over and over again that God is our source/provider
2. We have an infinite supplier who never runs out and is never short.
Key Pt: God will generously provide all that you need. V 8
B. If God is our Provider then we can Trust Him
1. In the Garden of Eden God provided everything for Adam and Eve.
2. He wanted them to continue to trust him and not themselves.
C. The enemy wants us to look to ourselves
1. He got them to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.
2. He wanted them to become self dependent instead of God dependent.
Key PT: There eyes were open to what they did not have instead of what they had been given by God.
Giving is centered on what God has done for us not what we are doing for God.
Grace Giving is based on Jesus and all that He has given for us and to us. It is a natural response to now look at God as our provider of all things and then step out in trust because of His Provision. V. 8 NKJV
II. God Is Our Increaser
A. God wants to Increase You
1. God Wants to Bless you because of the Work of Jesus.
2. God is a God of supply and increase.
B. Do you believe God wants to bless you?
1. Too many of us think that is a selfish mindset.
2. Yet God says no I want to bless my child ...
There are 3657 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1828 character sample of the full content.