I Declare There Is More Purpose (5 of 9) by Benny Perez
This content is part of a series.I Declare There Is More Purpose (5 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
I Declare There Is More Purpose for you and you are called to change the world!!
Text: Jeremiah 1:1-10 NLT
I. God Knows You v. 5
A. God says I knew you
1. Knew - Yada - it is more than intellectual knowledge
2. It speaks of personal and intimate relationship.
3. This word is used to describe a relationship between husband and wife.
4. It implies protection and personal friendsip.
Key Pt: God is telling Jeremiah that his relationship is more than just a knowledge
Of him but also a deep relationship that he started not Jeremiah.
B. Jesus says the same thing about us
1. We are known by God in close personal relationship.
2. Jesus said no longer do I call you servants but friends John 15:15
C. Jesus says the Father knows us
1. He knows the number of hairs on your head. Matthew 10:30 NLT
2. He knows your disposition, your likes and dislikes.
3. He knows your strengths and weaknesses.
Key Pt: God shaped you and gave you certain talents and abilities. You are unique with no copy. You did not come from an assembly plant but from the heart of God.
God formed you, knit you together in the womb. You have a finger print no one else has to leave an imprint on this planet no one else can leave.
You are God's Workmanship created in Christ Jesus
God does not create junk or trash but rather treasure and purpose.
II. God Calls You
A. Jeremiah had been set apart v. 1
1. Set apart mea ...
There are 3100 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1550 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!