This content is part of a series.
I Declare There Is More Praise (6 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
I Declare There Is More Praise Inside of You!!
Text: Psalm 145:1-13
Background: Paul and Silas are in prison not because of anything they did wrong but because of the thing they did right. Have you ever found yourself in a prison? A confined place, a hard place, a difficult place.
I. Praise Puts God In His Rightful Place
A. The Lord is King
1. David calls Him God and King
2. You see He is God to everyone but only King to some.
B. A King Has A Kingdom
1. He has rule and reign
2. He has Power and Ability
3. He has those in His Kingdom
Key Pt: Many may talk about God but you can talk about your King. A King is one
Who takes care of his people. He provides protection and provision. He has
People who carry out His Kingdom Work.
Jesus is our King. He now wears the Victors Crown. He has conquered Hell,
Sin and the Grave. He is seated at the Right Hand of the Father praying for
You and me. He is Lord over all and calls us His Friends. He is a King full
Love and Compassion. He has given us His Holy Spirit that dwells in us and
He is a King with no equal. All will eventually bow to Him, Yet we bow to
Him voluntarily and in response to all that He has done we carry out His
Will on earth.
C. His Name Is Worthy of Praise v. 1
1. Think about His Name Jesus
2. There is deliverance in that Name for Demons tremble at the Name.
3. There is healing in the Name of Jesus
4. There is Hope in the Name of Jesus.
5. There is Salvation in the Name of Jesus.
II. Praise Is About Perspective Psalm 121:1-3 NKJV
A. Praise Shifts Your Eyes
1. When you praise you take your eyes off of your problem.
2. When you praise you put your eyes on your provision.
B. Praise Is Not About Denial But About Declaration
1. Praise is not denying your proble ...
There are 4628 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.