This content is part of a series.
I Declare There Is More Faith (7 of 9)
Series: I Declare There Is More
I. What Is Faith v.1
A. Faith deals with things future: what we hope for
1. Substance in the Greek: that which stands under, foundation, substructure, that which actually exists.
2. The writer is letting us know that Faith is the foundation on which
our life is built.
3. Faith is the title deed assuring us of that which we have trusted God for.
B. Faith is the evidence of things not seen. CSI
1. Evidence: That by which a things is proved or tested.
2. Whatever God puts faith in my heart in the unseen will be seen.
C. Faith is the foundation, substructure upon which our life is built.
1. My life today has been built by Faith. Faith is the commerce of God's
economy. Faith is the foundation which I build everything else in my
2. Faith is building your life on the Rock, Christ Jesus. So when the storms
do hit, you will stand.
Key Pt. Faith is bringing God into the scene. Faith is not something out on its
Own but rather it is rooted and grounded in Jesus.
Remember that Jesus is the author and finisher of your faith. Hebrews 12:2
II. You Already Have Been Given Faith Romans 12:3
A. Everybody has been given a measure of Faith
1. God has given you don't earn it.
2. When you became Born Again you were given a measure of Faith.
3. You have been given the seed of Faith.
B. Everything begins with a seed Luke 17
1. Jesus spoke about having mustard seed faith.
2. A little faith can move a tree and a mountain.
III. You Can Grow More In Faith? Romans 12:17
A. Faith comes by hearing
1. What you hear and listen to will feed your faith in God.
2. Your hearing is vital to your seeing.
Key Pt: What you hear and believe will impact how you see life. Don't
Underestimate what you are listening too.
There are 3987 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1994 character sample of the full content.