This content is part of a series.
Take the Limiter Off (6 of 6)
Series: Miracles - God Has One for You
Many times we put a limiter on God. I recently was reading in one of my car magazines about a car that has a top speed of over 220 miles per hour but the car has a limiter on it so you cannot reach the full potential and power of the engine. Although we know the engine has the capability and the power to reach the top speed there is a computer that limits how fast you can go.
Lets relate that to God. We know that God has limitless power and capability. Yet we have a computerized governor that limits God in what He can and cannot do. I believe that God has more miracles stored up for us if we would only take off the limits.
You see the limiter is unbelief. Jesus was even stopped from doing things in His own home town because of unbelief. If unbelief stops God from doing mighty miracles then Faith in God can unleash the Possibilities of God.
Lets talk about Faith
Different Kinds of Faith
1. Faith in things or objects: Your car will start, stop, remote will work, chair etc.
2. Faith in people: Your spouse, kids, teachers to teach etc.
1. Belief and trust in God and or the workings of God. Trust in and reliance upon
a source other than that which is found in the natural realm.
2. Learning to tap into, believe, move and operate in the 4th Dimension.
Texts: Habakuk 2:4 ''…the just shall live by Faith.''
Romans 10:17 ''Faith comes by hearing and hearing …''
2 Corinthians 5:7 ''We walk by Faith and not…''
Hebrews 11: 1 -3, 6
I. Faith Is The Foundation For Our Life v.1
A. Faith is the substance of things hoped for.
1. Substance: that which stands under, foundation, substructure, that which
2. The writer is letting us know that Faith is where everything starts.
3. Faith is the title deed assuring us of that which we have trusted God for.
B. Faith is the evidence o ...
There are 5395 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.