This content is part of a series.
To Be Planted (4 of 4)
Series: It's Your Time
Psalm 1:1-4, Psalm 92:12-14
Today I am finishing the series It's Your Time! I believe that God is Good and is working things out in our lives. Many of us have gone through some difficult times and find it difficult to believe that God is really Good.
Well in this series we will look at the Word of God and see what the Bible has to say about God the Father. How He brings us through storms and comforts us in the difficult times.
This series will build hope in you and get you to look towards Jesus. For the Bible says that Jesus is the Author and Finisher of our Faith.
Text: Psalm 1:1-4, Psalm 92:12-14
I. Rooted In The Word
A. The Blessed Person does not
1. Walk in the wisdom of the world.
2. Stand with unbelievers.
3. Sit in the seat of negative, critical people
B. The Blessed Person does
1. Delight in God's Word.
2. Loves God's Word.
3. Thinks on and about God's Word.
C. The Blessed Person is
1. Tree that is planted - speaks of purpose and planning.
2. By the rivers of water - water represents life, strength etc.
3. Fruitful, strong and prosperous.
II. Planted In God's House - Psalm 92:12-14
A. People must be planted v. 13
1. Planted first in the Kingdom of God. Being Born Again.
2. Planted in a local church to be with other Christ Followers.
Key Pt: The Lord is the one that plants you in the Kingdom of God and the one who
Plants you in a local church.
I believe the Lord leads and guides you to a local body of believers.
B. People who are planted in a local church
1. Going to flourish - have a strong vibrant Spirit and life to them.
2. Going to bear fruit in old age - still having vitality and life. Being productive.
Old age is not synonymous with being Fruitful!
3. Fresh and Flourishing - their life is fresh because they are giving it away.
Key Pt: When you are planted ...
There are 4110 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.