Spiritual Rehab - Getting Healthy and Staying Healthy (2 of 5) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Spiritual Rehab - Getting Healthy and Staying Healthy (2 of 5)
Series: One Thing
Pastor Chris Brown
The Diagnosis: who, why, what and how
WARNING: Following God closely may lead to symptoms of
Joshua 1:1-9, 5:13-15, 6:1-19
• Feeling like God doesn't care.
• Feeling weak.
• Feeling fear.
• Feeling discouraged.
• Feeling clueless.
The Treatment: Joshua 1:1-9, 6:1-19, 7:19-26, Galatians 6:7-10, Hebrews 11:1-2
1. Walk by faith, not feelings.
2. Walk in God's promises, not my problems.
3. Walk away from what's taking me away.
4. Just keep on walking when symptoms persist.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. This weekend, Chris talked about the significant encounter Joshua had with God right before the battle for Jericho (Joshua 5:13-6:7). Most likely, Joshua knew about a similar encounter Moses had with God before he set out to lead the Israelites out of Egypt. Read Exodus 3:1-6 and notice the similarities between these two encounters.
What are some ways these two passages could affect our response to and interaction with God when ...
There are 2343 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1172 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!