God's Will: It's Much Simpler Than We Think (10 of 10) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.God's Will: It's Much Simpler Than We Think (10 of 10)
Series: Mind Games
4 steps to finding God's will:
1. Always remember God's mercies.
2. Decide to give yourself entirely to God.
3. Resist conforming to culture in thoughts and actions.
4. Choose to think differently.
Back to the original blueprint:
- Follow me, Remain in me, I will be with you always
- God's will for us has always been relational, not rational.
It is more about where we are in Christ, than where we are in life.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. Most of us have been in the position of praying for God's will and then feeling like we're not getting a clear answer. Our reactions can range from frustration, to feeling puzzled, to complacency and not taking any action. How do the following verses differ from, support or change your idea of what it means to wait on God's will?
1 Thessalon ...
There are 2013 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1006 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!