Seven Irrefutable Credentials Of Jesus (2 of 3) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Seven Irrefutable Credentials Of Jesus (2 of 3)
Series: The Gospel
Pastor Frank Damazio
The gospel is the good news that Jesus died to pay the penalty for our sin so that we could be redeemed. Our salvation is in Jesus; nothing else and no one else. It's all in Jesus. We never outgrow the gospel. We spend a lifetime loving Jesus and being changed by Him.
Jesus makes bold claims that could be fulfilled only if He was and is the Son of God, the only God! Jesus makes bold claims that no other person has ever made. He claimed not only to be sent from God but also to be God Himself. He said He was from eternity and He had power to forgive sin. Jesus clearly states that He is the only way to God - there is no other way. The claims Jesus made are irrefutable - impossible to refute, disprove or deny.
A. THE GOSPEL IS:
1. God welcoming you just as you are, by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, remaking you and setting you on a path to an unimaginably great future!
2. The persistent God never giving up on you, always loving you, holding His arms open, saying, "Welcome home."
3. The life-altering news that Jesus Christ, the eternal Son of God, became human, lived a sinless life, died for sinners and came back to life so that humanity could have a relationship with God.
B. THE GOSPEL IS JESUS!
God created us to be with Him
Our sins separate us from God
Sin cannot be removed by good deeds
Paying the price for sin, Jesus died and rose
Everyone who trusts in Him alone has eternal life
Life with Jesus starts now and lasts forever!
1. He is Jesus, the one and only, eternal, God's Son, merciful, the sinner's savior, captive's redeemer, unparalleled, unprecedented, unsurpassed, cornerstone, capstone. His name is Jesus!
2. John 8:24, Message: You're at a dead end. If you won't believe I am who I say I am, you're at the dead end of sins. You're missing God in your lives.
3. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, ...
There are 15212 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!