The Gospel Is For Everyone (3 of 3) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.The Gospel Is For Everyone (3 of 3)
Series: The Gospel
Pastor Frank Damazio
The gospel is Jesus, and Jesus died for everyone, rose from the dead for everyone. God sent Christ to die for everyone. No one is left out of the redemptive reach of the gospel of Christ. The heart of Jesus is arms wide open to everyone: high achievers who run out of rungs, low achievers who run out of hope, elderly running out of time and the young running out of alternatives.
A. THE GOSPEL IS:
1. God welcoming you just as you are, by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, remaking you and setting you on a path to an unimaginably great future!
2. The persistent God never giving up on you, always loving you, holding His arms open, saying, "Welcome home."
B. THE GOSPEL IS FOR EVERYONE!
1. The gospel is for all people of all ethnicities, both young and old, from all backgrounds of life, one and all, each one, all sorts, no one is left out - without exception!
2. Everyone needs a savior. Everyone needs hope, forgiveness, love, a second chance and a future.
3. Acts 17:27-28, Message: He doesn't play hide-and-seek with us. He's not remote; he's near. We live and move in him, can't get away from him! One of your poets said it well: "We're the God-created."
4. "Salvation is in Christ and not in the systems built around Him." -E. Stanley Jones
II. EVERYONE IS IMPORTANT TO GOD
A. RIGHT PERSPECTIVE ON EVERYONE
1. Is important to God.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
2. Is important to true believers.
a. Whatever is important to God should be important to us.
b. Evangelism is everything we do to make faith in Christ an option.
3. Is included - no one is left out.
God's love includes all... all flesh, all people
4. Is under God's mighty love and focus.
a. All types of people all the time
Ps. 139 ...
There are 7341 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!