Self Worth: Getting The Right Appraisal (7 of 10) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Self Worth: Getting The Right Appraisal (7 of 10)
Series: Mind Games
A little about the author:
1 Samuel 17, 25, 2 Samuel 11, 13, 16, 18, 24, I Kings 1 and 2
What we need to know about us:
- God is always watching.
Psalm 139:1-5, 2 Chronicles 16:9, Proverbs 20:27
- God is everywhere.
- God can't leave me alone.
Psalm 139:13-18, Jeremiah 1:5-8, Ephesians 2:10
We are God's: workmanship
- God is still there when life is unfair.
- God is waiting.
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. When it comes to how we view ourselves we all have different perspectives of our self worth and can end up out of balance and at one extreme. Put an "x" on the line where you go when you move toward an extreme.
I have I am beyond
little to offer amazing
2. What was your response to Chris' comment, "God is always watching"?
3. What were the top 2 or 3 things you valued when you were a kid? How ...
There are 2652 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1326 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!