Love: B.C. or A.D.? (6 of 10) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Love: B.C. or A.D.? (6 of 10)
Series: Mind Games
1 John 4:19
- Love is an emotion
- Love is an option
- Love is fair
- Marriage is 50/50
- Love is all about me
- Love is a choice
- Love is a command
- Love is unfair
- Marriage is 100%
- Love is all about them
Why should we love unfairly?
- It's the first step of obedience.
- It allows us to experience God's power.
- It allows us to be in God's plan.
Taking It Home:
- If love is an action, do something.
- If love is an action, don't worry about how you feel.
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. What key principles about love, good or bad, were shown to you by your family or close friends growing up that helped shape how you love others today?
2. The book, The Five Love Languages, illustrates how people communicate and feel love in different ways. Which one or two "love languages" below make you feel most loved?
- Physical Touch
- Acts of Service
- Words of Affirmation
- Quality Time
Which love language is ...
There are 2586 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1293 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!