Let the River Rise
In last week's message, we learned that there is a FLOW from God, there is a RIVER that flows from God. This river brings LIFE wherever it flows. It removes the blockages and the barriers that keep us from God and keep God from us.
We look for this flow each and every time we gather. We pray, "Holy Spirit flow, River of God flow."
We learned that:
1. The river flows from God. (Rev 22:1 And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb.)
2. The river flows to us. (Psalm 46:4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High)
3. The river flows through us to others. (John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." )
4. God wants us to flow with Him.
The River is the Spirit of God flowing in our lives. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God. He is God, the Spirit. When Jesus ascended to the Father, He sent His Spirit to the church. He didn't send His Spirit haphazardly to the earth in the hopes that people would "catch the Spirit." The Spirit is not to be caught, like it is some elusive ghost. The Spirit is to be RECEIVED. We don't stumble upon the Spirit of God. He desires to come to us each and every day, to fill us, and to use us for His glory.
I don't believe that we need to go to a place (where revival is happening) to receive all that the Spirit has for us. We have the same access to the same Spirit as any other person who has facilitated great revivals in our land. We shouldn't ask, "where is the Spirit moving?" We should pray for the Spirit to move in us. And when He begins to move in us, we will see Him move in the church!
You might say, I don't see God moving in my life. I don't sense the power of God. God is not using me.
My message to you is:
• YOU CAN SEE GOD MOVING ...
There are 8258 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.