This content is part of a series.
The End of the Beginning (47 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Dr. Larry Osborne
WHY GENESIS WAS (AND IS) SO IMPORTANT
Luke 24:13-27/ John 5:39-40/ 1 Peter 1:10-13/ Colossians 1:15-20
THE FINAL CHAPTER
Genesis 50:1-26/ Exodus 1:1-14
A LOOK BACK AT GENESIS' MOST IMPORTANT LIFE LESSONS
(1) Our God is the all-powerful CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE
Genesis 1-2/ Colossians 1:15-20
(2) Sin always brings SUFFERING
Genesis 3-50/ Romans 6:23
(3) Obedience brings BLESSINGS - but not always IMMEDIATELY
Genesis 17:1-2 and 21:1-5/ Genesis 4:3-8/ Jeremiah 18:1-10
(4) God's ultimate plan will not be THWARTED
Genesis 50:20 and Romans 8:28/ I Corinthians 15:26 and Romans 8:31-39
(5) Lots of things WON'T MAKE SENSE until the story is over
Genesis 45:4-11 and 50:20/ Isaiah 55:8-9 and Deuteronomy 29:29/ Hebrews 11:6
(6) Ultimately, the real hero of Genesis is JESUS
Genesis 3:23-24 and Colossians 2:13-14/ John 19:30 and Hebrews 10:1-14
Growth Group Homework
Welcome to the Fall Quarter of Growth Groups!
This week we kick off our Fall Growth Group quarter. Your first meeting will include a potluck dinner, time to get acquainted, as well as time to discuss your Growth Group Covenant. The homework has been shortened this week to allow ample time to accomplish this.
To prepare for this week's meeting, take some time to focus on the questions below and be prepared to share your answers with the group. Have a great first meeting as you come together to connect, encourage one another to grow and to see God change your lives from the inside out!
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
1. What's something you did this past summer that was fun or enjoyable - i.e. g ...
There are 3429 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1714 character sample of the full content.