Obed-Edom: The Presence Lover (5 of 5) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Obed-Edom: The Presence Lover (5 of 5)
Series: Deep Waters
Pastor Frank Damazio
Intro: The deep water is calling out to wade out and be immersed into new depths of worship. We are responding with a "Yes we will wade into the deep waters of God's presence." This message will delve into the powerful revelation of God in our worship, as He reveals His presence. The personal encountered presence of God is not some distant force but a real life-changing presence of a living God. It's a wonderful thing to have a deep passion for the presence of God. We can make a place for God's presence, a special place, our place, every person and as a church - we make a place.
"Close your eyes and follow your breath to the still place that leads to the invisible path that leads you home. No one else controls access to this perfect place. Give yourself your own unconditional permission to go there." -St. Teresa of Avila
I. LOVING THE PRESENCE OF GOD
A. "GOING DEEPER" DEFINED
1. I will push past my personal hindrances and distractions and wade into the deep waters of God's presence with my praise, worship and an open heart of expectation.
2. Luke 5:4, NET: Push out into the deep water
3. I will go deeper. I will thirst. I will worship the Father. I will lift my hands. I will sing my praises. I will love the Presence of God.
B. THE PRESENCE OF GOD
1. Three levels of God's Presence: omnipresence, manifest presence, felt-realized personal presence
2. 1 Chron. 16:27, AMP: Honor and majesty are [found] in His presence; strength and joy are [found] in His sanctuary.
3. Ps. 16:11, GNT: You will show me the path that leads to life; your presence fills me with joy and brings me pleasure forever.
4. Our worship is a vital part of our spiritual life, bringing refreshing and transformation. We have settled in our hearts to push out past our comfort zones and enjoy God's presence to the full. Today's message is on Obed-Edom the Presence lover, a unique character ...
There are 18684 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!