This content is part of a series.
Signs of the Times (2 of 2)
Series: Signs of the Times
Notice with me this morning the top ten reasons that God created Eve for Adam,
10. God worried that Adam would always be lost in the garden because He knew men would never ask for directions.
9. God knew that Adam would one day need someone to hand him the TV remote because men don't want to see what is on TV; they want to see WHAT ELSE is on TV.
8. God knew that Adam would never buy a new fig leaf when the seat wore out and therefore would need Eve to get one for him.
7. God knew that Adam would never make a doctor's appt for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never remember which night was garbage night.
5. God knew that if the world was to be populated there would have to someone to bear children because men would never be able to handle it.
4. As Keeper of the Garden Adam would never remember where he put his tools.
3. The Scripture account of creation indicates that Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone", he only ends up getting himself in trouble.
And the NUMBER ONE reason...
1. When God finished the creation of Adam he stepped back, scratched his head and said, "I can do better than that."
Jesus is giving His famous Olivet Discourse during the last week of His earthly life. He has ridden into Jerusalem on a colt, and He has cleansed the temple. He cursed the fig tree and it died and dried up instantly! Jesus confronted the Pharisees for their hypocrisy. They laid heavy burdens upon the people, which they could not keep themselves. The disciples ask Jesus to tell them when He would return to the earth, and what would be the signs of His coming. As we studied last week, Jesus said that there would arise false antichrist. There would be wars and rumors of wars. There would be pestilence and famine. Earthqu ...
There are 19340 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.