Jacob Meets Grace (31 of 47) by North Coast Church
This content is part of a series.Jacob Meets Grace (31 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Jeff Moors
A Dreaded Meeting and a Gracious Reception:
What Grace Does:
(1) Embraces the person.
Luke 15:20/ Matthew 11:28
(2) Forgives sin freely.
Ephesians 2:8-9/ Romans 8:1-2/ John 3:16
(3) Genuinely reconciles the relationship.
Genesis 33:11/ Romans 9:22-26
How to Give Grace:
(1) Take the first step.
1 John 4:19/ Romans 5:8/ Acts 1:8
(2) Deal with the past, don't dwell on it.
(3) Expect nothing in return.
1. Summer is just around the corner! Do you have any special plans, activities or prayer requests for the next few months?
2. Looking back at this weekend's teaching on "Jacob Meets Grace" was there a particular point, comment or verse that caught your attention, challenged you or confused you?
DIGGING DEEPER AND TAKING IT HOME
1. This past weekend we were given a great picture of what grace in action looks like through Esau's response to his brother Jacob. How do the following verses add to this picture of grace and its effect / purpose in our lives?
1 Corinthians 15:10
2 Corinthians 4:14-15
2. One of the indicators that we have received God's grace is we put ...
There are 2600 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1300 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!