When Faith And Family Collide (29 of 47) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.When Faith And Family Collide (29 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
Starting the long journey home:
Avoiding the family fallout:
Mark 3:5, 11:15-18, Psalm 4:4, James 1:19-21, 1 Peter 3:8-12
- Leave a legacy of God, not greed.
- Great integrity is the best defense.
- Every home needs some righteous anger.
- Get mad at the right things.
- Respond the right way.
- Godly moms:
- Guard their family from negative influences.
- Empower their family by faith.
TAKING IT HOME
1. Looking back on "starting the long journey home," are there any areas of integrity you want to focus on in the coming weeks?
2. Is there anything from this week's sermon or homework for which you'd like prayer?
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. Chris talked about only allowing anger that pleases God. Where has your anger been tested the most?
2. Can you think of a time when someone's integrity (or lack thereof) impacted you?
1. This weekend we saw how Laban's greed led him to be envious of Jacob's wealth despite being a wealthy man himself. 1 Samuel 18 gi ...
There are 2805 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1402 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!