This content is part of a series.
A Tale of Two Women (27 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Three things to think about:
Genesis 29, Matthew 20:17-28, 23:1-12, Colossians 3:22-25, Romans 1:18-23, Psalm 19:1-4
1. You never know what kind of servant you are until someone treats you like one.
2. Our disobedience may not change God's plan for our life, but may greatly change how we experience it.
3. Only the Creator can fulfill creation.
- Reuben means: Behold a son
- Simeon means: Hearing
- Levi means: Attached
- Judah means: Praise
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or
1. Looking ahead to Weekend of Service or other opportunities you will have to serve, what are you looking forward to? What concerns, if any, do you have?
2. Have you ever had the feeling that God was nudging you to help someone or do something that was outside your comfort zone? What typically goes through your head in those times? If you have an example, consider sharing it with your group.
1. Our desire at North Coast is to be the hands and feet of Jesus in our community; to be a church that intentionally serves and loves people so that they will see who Jesus is through our actions and words, and then be drawn to him. As you read the following passages, list any specific guidelines or tips that could influence our effectiveness in the weekend's projects.
Colossians 3:12, 17, 23-24
What does it look like to work ''with all your heart''?
2. Loving and serving our neighbor means showing compassion for those who are in need (Mark 1:40-42; 6:34). How would you rate yourself on a compassion scale of 1-10? (My rating = ______) ...
There are 3740 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1870 character sample of the full content.