This content is part of a series.
How To Feast In A Famine (24 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
Three keys to feasting in the famine:
1. Choose to leave my family a Savior, not a sin.
2. Be more concerned about my:
- righteousness than my riches.
- witness than my wealth.
3. Understand that God's will for my life is far more about others, than me.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. In Genesis 26, we saw Abimelech pursue a treaty with Isaac not because of what Isaac had done, but because of what God had done through Isaac. This is an important reminder that God deserves all the glory for what he did in Isaac's life and what he does in our lives. What are some of the pitfalls in the following verses that could cause us to fall into the t ...
There are 1720 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 860 character sample of the full content.